**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a
purchase after clicking through my links.
If you’re new to the
wonderful world of crafting — or even if you consider yourself to be more of a
“basic” crafter — then Cricut’s brand new machine is just for you! This nifty
new machine is called the Cricut Explore One™ and it’s perfect for crafing beginners and basic crafters
because it offers a simplified design-and-cut system that is incredibly
user-friendly. The Explore One™ actually offers most of the same features as
Cricut’s other Explore machines, it’s just priced lower!
In addition to
its affordable price, here are a few other things about the Cricut Explore One™ that you’re sure to love:
- It can cut over 60 different materials, from the most delicate materials
like vellum to thicker things like leather. It can also cut cardstock, vinyl,
fabric, balsa wood, leather, and more…without complicated settings.
- You’ll have free access to Cricut’s Design Space™ online software and iPad®
app so you’ll able to design on your computer or your Pad®. You’ll also be able
to use a Bluetooth® adapter for wireless cutting.
- The Explore One allows you to cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with
exceptional precision, from ¼” tall up to 11½” wide x 23½” tall. You just select
the material that you’re using on the Smart Set® dial. From there, the machine’s
Cut Smart® technology will deliver a clean, professional cut.
- You can upload your own images and use your own fonts — for free!
- Each machine comes with over 25 free 1-click projects and 50+ free
images to get them started right away.
- If you want to use the machine to write or score, you can easily swap out
the cutting cartridge with the Cricut Explore One™ Accessory Adapter and Pen.
The Cricut Explore One™ makes it easy, fast, and affordable for you to explore your
creativity and delight your loved ones with personal handmade projects and
gifts! And if you purchase your very own Cricut Explore One™ before the end of
May – you’ll get free shipping when you use code MAYSHIP!