Are you ready for some Mickey Mouse March Madness? I have a project that I would like to turn into a challenge for all of you, and we are going to keep it going for the whole month of March.
My fellow Getting Cricky Design Team member, Jessie Mitchell, is going to Disneyland soon and she would like an autograph book and wanted me to make a few cuts for her.
So I decided to make the Disney Autograph Book Challenge!
If you missed the first two pages I created, you can click HERE and HERE to see them.
So that she will have pages that are ALL the same size, here are the “rules”
1) Autograph book page must be 8 ½” in length and 5” in height.
2) Leave a LARGE AREA of clear space for the character to sign the page.
3) Don’t place the character images too close to the edges of the page in case she would like to bind this book later on.
4) Post completed page on your site and link it to the Challenge at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5) Email me (click HERE) with the subject “Autograph Book Challenge” and I will send you Jessie’s mailing address.
6) Projects must be completed and mailed by May 1, 2012 so that Jessie will receive them before she leaves for her trip to Disney.
So here is one of the pages that I created . . .
I cut Snow White at about 4″ from the Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge. This is another one of Jessie’s daughter’s favorite characters. Now, the bottom of Snow White’s dress went off of the paper, but I wanted to save the cut, so I added the red swirled paper border strip to hide the “mistake” I made of not using a large enough piece of paper. Then to finish it off I added the sentiment “Kisses for you” from the Winter Wishes stamp set. Since it is a kiss that wakes Snow White up, I thought that the sentiment was perfect.
I cannot wait to see what you create! Remember to come back here and link up your project, and see the OTHER pages that I have created!