Are you ready for some Mickey Mouse March Madness? I have a project that I would like to turn into a challenge for all of you, and we are going to keep it going for the whole month of March.
So I decided to make the Disney Autograph Book Challenge!
So that she will have pages that are ALL the same size, here are the “rules”
1) Autograph book page must be 8 ½” in length and 5” in height.
2) Leave a LARGE AREA of clear space for the character to sign the page.
3) Don’t place the character images too close to the edges of the page in case she would like to bind this book later on.
4) Post completed page on your site and link it to the Challenge at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5) Email me (click HERE) with the subject “Autograph Book Challenge” and I will send you Jessie’s mailing address.
6) Projects must be completed and mailed by May 1, 2012 so that Jessie will receive them before she leaves for her trip to Disney.
Here is a page that Karen Ramilo created. Karen does not have a blog, but wanted to be a part of this challenge, so she emailed me a picture of the page she created.
I cannot wait to see what you create! Remember to come back here and link up your project, and see the OTHER pages that I have created!