Teach Me Cricut Design Space Class – Sign up for a personal one on one teaching session with Shawn Mosch. She will go over the functions and buttons in Cricut Design Space (laptop/desktop version only) with you and you can ask her questions along the way.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Searching for images
- How to change colors, size and rotate
- How to use fonts, including finding fonts with shadows and offsets
- How to use shapes
- Understanding the functions of slice, attach, weld, align, arrange, group, and contour
- Understanding the layers panel
- How to upload your own images or svg files
This Teach Me Cricut Design Space Class will cover everything you need to take the mystery out of your Cricut machine and allow you to start creating with it.
This will be a totally interactive session. It is the next best thing to having Shawn come to your house. The session will also be recorded, and the recording will be emailed to you so you can view it over and over again.
Approximate time of Training: 2 Hours
After you purchase this session, Shawn will contact you with the Zoom session information.