but I want to give YOU a gift!
All you have to do is make a birthday card for me. If you follow this blog then you know that some of my favorite things include Mickey Mouse, scrapbooking and shoes so feel free to use any one of those in your card. Oh, and I will be turning 40 this year, so if you want to go with the Over The Hill theme I guess you can.
Once you create your card, post it online someplace
- Your Blog
- Any Crafting Message Boards
Then come back to this post and leave the link to where you posted your card in the comments section of this post.
Let’s make this even more fun by letting you increase your chances of winning! Wherever it is that you post your card (blog, Facebook or message boards)
- Mention that the card is for my Birthday Card Contest
- Use and tell everyone how you used MyCutSearch.com in making the card
- Mention that MyCutSearch is created by my family is free to use (although donations are welcome)
- Include links to MyCutSearch.com and CrafyChics
- Include links to our Facebook pages for MyCutSearch and CraftyChics
Since my birthday is July 18th, links to all entries need to be posted in the comment section of this post by Midnight on July 18th, 2011
I will try to post the winner by July 20th, so check back to see if you won!