Welcome to my 25 Days of Disney Christmas Crafts! I have been a huge Disney fan all of my life, so naturally Disney items and themes tend to show up in my Cricut crafting projects. Last year at Christmas I was noticing how many of my holiday decorations were also Disney inspired, and that is when I decided I would do a 25 Days of Disney Christmas Crafts event!
You heard that right! Starting December 1st, 2021 I am going to show you a new Disney Christmas Craft that you can make with your Cricut every single day until Christmas! I am going to list ALL of the projects here, and once the project is up on my site you will be able to click on any of the links below and go right to that project. You will be able to tell if the link is live yet or not because the links on the list below that are not live yet will have a line through the text. You can also check back daily to see what is the newest Disney Christmas craft project I am sharing.
While you are enjoying the Disney Christmas crafts and following along with my tutorials and videos, you will also be learning a lot of information about how to use Cricut Design Space. My goal is to help you really learn to understand the Design Space software so that you can be more creative in your crafting.
Why Disney Christmas Crafts?
Anyone that knows me know I love Disney. I have been a Mickey Mouse fan all my life. To me Disney is a magical place and everyone can be a child again. I know that a lot of people feel the same way about Christmas, so when you combine the two of them for me that equals an extra special magical experience.
25 Days of Disney Christmas Crafts Project Line Up
Below are all of the projects I have lined up for you. They are not all active links yet. You will have to come back here on the correct day to see the full project tutorial. But you are getting a little bit of a hit of what I am making when you read the titles of some of these blog posts.
- Day one – Disney Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Day two – Mickey Mouse Snowman Christmas Card
- Day three – Mickey Mouse Snowflake Window Clings
- Day four – Mickey Mouse Christmas Tree Skirt
- Day five – Donald Duck Ornament
- Day six – Mickey Mouse JOY Card
- Day seven – Mickey Mouse Reindeer Gift Tag
- Day eight – Disney Christmas Towel
- Day nine – Mickey Mouse Engraved Christmas Ornament
- Day ten – Mickey Mouse Gift Exchange Bag
- Day eleven – Mickey Mouse Reindeer Candy Holder
- Day twelve – Disney Character Ornament – Baymax
- Day thirteen – Disney Character Ornament – Mickey Mouse
- Day fourteen – Disney Character Ornament – Donald Duck
- Day fifteen – Disney Character Ornament – Buzz Lightyear
- Day sixteen – Disney Character Ornament – Lilo
- Day seventeen – Disney Character Ornament – Mr. Incredible
- Day eighteen – Disney Character Ornament – Mike Wazowski
- Day nineteen – Mickey Mouse Mandala Blanket
- Day twenty – Mickey Mouse Wood Slice Ornaments
- Day twenty-one – Easy DIY Disney Christmas Ornaments
- Day twenty-two – Minnie Mouse Faux Leather Keychain
- Day twenty-three – Disney Santa Sack
- Day twenty-four – Minnie Mouse Pajamas
- Day twenty-five – A special Christmas gift for my followers
I cannot wait for you to see all of the projects I have worked so hard on for you. Remember to check back daily to see a new project, and maybe you will even learn a new feature of Cricut Design Space!
Follow Shawn on social media
Another way to make sure you see all of my Disney Christmas crafts is to follow me on social media. I will be sharing these projects on my Facebook page and Instagram account. If there is a video for the project I will share that on my YouTube channel. I even have a Pinterest board just for my Disney Christmas crafts!
If you find my tutorials helpful join my Facebook Group at
Teach Me Cricut Design Space Facebook Group
You can also follow me on social media, and I even have a one stop link that can connect you to me no matter what platform you are on. Just click HERE
Some of my most used social media links are also listed for you below
ShawnMosch.com Facebook Page and I have a group HERE
Before you go, sign up for my newsletter so that you are the first to know about new items from me!